Double Chocolate Chip Muffins that satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup palm shortening
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl and shift together.
- Using an electric mixer with whisk attachment cream eggs, maple syrup, palm shortening and vanilla extract together until just blended.
- Add dry ingredients to the mixing down and blend everything but the chocolate chips together.
- Once blended stir the chocolate chips through the batter using a spatula.
- Evenly distribute the batter into 12 muffin tins and bake for 16-18 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- After removing the muffins from the oven, allow them to sit for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack. Completely cool before storing in an airtight container or enjoy while warm!
Keywords: Grain Free Double Chocolate Chip Muffins, Grain Free Muffins