Summer is literally right around the corner and I can’t think of a better smoothie to kick off the warm weather than this protein smoothie! I don’t know about you but when the hot weather hits my appetite totally changes and I want all the cool and refreshing eats without having to cook over a hot oven. This smoothie gives me just that! The raspberry and orange flavor is so bright and fresh while the pomegranate seeds add a nice little crunch and the protein comes from Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides which not only provides you with a nice amount of protein but also adds the creamiest texture while giving you a healthy collagen boost! All the wins!
It’s so easy! Just whip up this beautifully colored smoothie in the blender, stir in pomegranate seeds and you are ready to enjoy in any lounge chair of your choosing!
Eat & Enjoy,
This Smoothie gives you a fresh burst of flavors with the staying power of protein to keep you fueled!
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 Tablespoons Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Blend all but the pomegranate seeds in a high-speed blender for about 90 seconds.
- Stir in pomegranate seeds.
- Pour into glasses of choice and enjoy!
Keywords: Protein Smoothie