Roasted Radishes – A super simple low-carb, keto friendly and whole30 side dish. The fresh radish flavor transforms into mild and mellow making it the perfect potato substitute!
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat the radishes dry and place them on the baking sheet. Drizzle with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss the radishes in the oil and spices and spread them out in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Roast the radishes for 40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Remove radishes from the oven and serve. Enjoy!
Roasted radishes can also be made ahead for meal prep and stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week. To reheat place the roasted radishes back on a parchment lined baking sheet in preheated 400 degree oven for 5 minutes until warmed through.
Keywords: roasted radishes, roasted vegetable recipes, radishes recipes, radishes carbs,