Spaghetti Squash Pizza Casserole is a true comfort meal. This Keto and low-carb dinner is loaded with spaghetti squash, cheese, pepperoni, olives, pesto, spices and sprinkled with fresh basil! It’s an easy meal the whole family will love.
Spaghetti Squash Pizza Casserole
We LOVE pizza around here, and I’m going to assume that’s mostly likely the case in your house too. So I set out to make an EASY veggie based pepperoni pizza style baked casserole. Full of cheese and all the zesty pizza flavors of pizza on a veggie base. What resulted was this tasty Spaghetti Squash Pizza Casserole!
This post may include affiliate links, by making a purchase through a link I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my policy.
Is Spaghetti Squash Healthy
Yes, spaghetti squash contains minerals like calcium, iron, phosphorus and zinc. It also provides B Vitamins like riboflavin, niacin and thiamin. This squash also has a high fiber content that supports healthy digestion.
How to make this Spaghetti Squash Casserole Keto
This spaghetti squash casserole is already keto! It’s full of cheese, pepperoni and olives mixed with the wonderful low-carb vegetable, spaghetti squash. Together with spices, pesto and sprinkled with fresh basil, it truly smells like pizza and eats like pizza in casserole form.
As a mom I’m always trying to add extra veggies into our meals but to be honest squash has generally not gone over well around here with my mini. But when I dress it up like pizza with pesto, cheese, olives, pepperoni and fresh basil it get’s eaten right up! I love this meal for a quick dinner and because it’s so simple to prep ahead of time and then pop in the oven to warm! All you need is 20 minutes of baking (30 minutes if you’ve made this ahead and it’s coming from a cold fridge) to warm the casserole through and dinner is ready! Those are my kind of meals!
More Healthy Squash Recipes:
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- How To Roast Butternut Squash
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- How To Roast Squash Seeds
Did you enjoy this recipe?
I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below and leave a comment.Print
Spaghetti Squash Pizza Bake Casserole is a true comfort meal. This Keto and low-carb dinner is loaded with spaghetti squash, cheese, pepperoni, olives, pesto, spices and sprinkled with fresh basil! It’s an easy meal the whole family will love.
- 1 large spaghetti squash, roasted with “noodles” scooped out and lightly drained of excess liquid
- 4 ounces pesto
- 4 ounces full fat ricotta
- 4 ounces pepperoni slices, reserve 5-6 slices for the top then cut the rest into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (or cheddar) to sprinkle on top
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- fresh basil to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an oval or square baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the roasted spaghetti squash, pesto, ricotta, cut up pepperoni, salt, dried oregano and garlic powder. Mix until everything is combined and transfer in an even layer to the baking dish.
- Cover the top of the casserole with shredded mozzarella, pitted kalamata olives and your whole pepperoni slices.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until warmed through.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Keywords: spaghetti squash pizza casserole, spaghetti squash casserole keto, spaghetti squash pizza bake
Pin this recipe for later!