Baked Pork Tenderloin – Moist, juicy and full of flavor! This easy healthy sheet pan protein comes in clutch for busy family dinners!
- 1–2 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine the dry spices.
- Pierce the tenderloin shallowly with a fork on all sides then rub the avocado oil into the meat.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over top the meat and pat the dry spice blend into all sides of the meat.
- Place the pork tenderloin on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until the outside is crispy and the internal center temperature of the meat reaches 160 degrees F.
- Allow the meat to rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the tenderloin into 1 inch thick pieces and drizzle any sheet pan juices overtop the meat.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: pork, pork tenderloin, easy, whole30, paleo, healthy, sheet pan, dinner,