This Gluten Free Pie Crust is as easy as they come! The dough is made quickly in a food processor and then spread into the pie dish. No kneading or rolling required! This no roll pie crust recipe is also paleo, vegan, dairy free, egg free and nut free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, add arrowroot powder, coconut flour, palm shortening, non-dairy vegan butter and salt.
- Pulse a few times while drizzling in the cold water and maple syrup. Continue pulsing until a thin but well mixed dough forms. (The dough will be very sticky, this is normal.)
- Using a rubber spatula spread the dough (no rolling needed) into a 9-inch pie dish on both the bottom and sides. Evenly disperse the dough around the dish as well as you can and smooth the dough out with the rubber spatula.
- Par bake the crust for 10 minutes if the filling you’ve chosen will be baked again. If you are filling with a no-bake pie filling then bake the crust for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Keywords: gluten free pie crust, gluten free pie crust recipe, gluten free vegan pie crust,