This cold Vegan Pasta Salad recipe is so easy for potlucks, picnics or an easy make-ahead dinner. And this healthy summer pasta salad is equally delicious both warm or cold!
- 12 ounces dried gluten free rotini pasta
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, cut in half if desired
- 1/3 cup pitted green olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1/4 cup grated vegan parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- unrefined sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Begin by cooking your gluten free pasta according to the package instructions in boiling salted (not oiled) water. Then drain and add back into the now empty cooking pot off the heat.
- To the cooked pasta add the avocado oil, marinated artichoke hearts, green olives, kalamata olives, parmesan and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve warm immediately or store in an air tight container in the fridge until cold.
Keywords: vegan pasta salad, vegan pasta salad recipe, gluten free pasta salad recipe,