Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash – Save time by perfectly cooking your whole spaghetti squash in the instant pot! It’s so easy and the pairings options are endless. This recipe is the perfect way to add more veggies to any meal.
- 1 small or medium sized spaghetti squash 3-4 pounds, cut in half (hamburger style – see pictures in recipe)
- 1 cup of water
- After cutting the spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds with a spoon and set aside (these can be roasted if you choose)
- Fit the instant pot steamer basket inside the instant pot.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the instant pot.
- Load the spaghetti squash onto the steamer rack in the instant pot and secure the lid.
- Set the steamer valve to sealing and select manual / high pressure for 7 minutes.
- After the cooking is complete quick release steam and allow to depressurize then remove the lid.
- Allow the squash to cool or use oven mitts to remove it and shred with a fork.
- You can eat the spaghetti squash plain with salt and pepper or as a base to other recipes. Spaghetti squash makes a great pasta or rice replacement if you’re looking to add in more veggies to a meal.
- Eat and enjoy!
- Calories: 84
Keywords: instant pot, spaghetti squash, how to roast,