Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes are a total meal prep game changer for your week! Perfect for baked sweet potatoes, mashed or for stuffing with protein for a complete meal.
- 4–6 medium sweet potatoes, cleaned
- 1 cup of water
- Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of your instant pot/pressure cooker. Then set the steamer rack into the pot.
- Place your cleaned sweet potatoes in a single layer onto the steamer rack (this is where your tetris skills really shine!).
- Secure the lid, turn the value to sealing and set to pressure cook or manual on high for 15 minutes.
- Once the cooking time has finished, allow the pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. Then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Once the pressure valve lowers, serve immediately or cool and store in an air-tight container in the frig for 3-4 days.
- Enjoy and pat yourself on the back for your meal prepping success!
Keywords: instant pot sweet potatoes, whole30 sweet potato, sweet potatoes meal prep,