Easy to make and fun to eat, these simple Salami Cheese and Olive Skewers are a delicious cold appetizer perfect for summer! Made with basil and finished with a balsamic glaze, these skewers are always a crowd pleaser.
- Start by placing a mozzarella ball directly in the middle of each skewer with equal distance from the ball to each end of the skewer.
- On each side of the mozzarella, skewer a basil leaf that’s been folded in half.
- Roll a piece of salami and skewer it, one on each size of the basil.
- Place a Castelvetrano olive, inserting the skewer through the large opening first, onto each end of the skewer and securing the skewer ends into the flesh of the olive to keep them in place.
- Repeat for all skewers.
- Once finished you can refrigerate the skewers until ready to serve. Once ready, or if serving immediately, drizzle with balsamic glaze or a thick balsamic reduction.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: skewers, kabobs, gluten free, appetizers,