Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with bacon and balsamic vinegar that adds so much flavor to this clean ingredient side dish! It’s perfect for busy nights or to meal prep ahead of time. Whole30 + Paleo + Keto + Low Carb
- 1 lb brussels sprouts, rinsed and cut in half with the outer leaves removed (if sprouts are varied sizes cut the larger ones again until all pieces are a similar size for even roasting)
- 4 slices of bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss all ingredients together on the lined baking sheet and spread out evenly in a single layer.
- Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring the brussels about halfway into cooking.
- Once golden and fork tender you can remove or if you like crispy edges like I do you can switch the oven to broil and watch them for 3-5 minutes. (Definitely watch them to avoid burning since each oven broils at a different speed.)
- Serve immediately or cool and then store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator up to 5 days for meal prep.
*To reheat pre-roasted and stored brussels, spread them out on a parchment lined baking sheet and heat them in a 350 degree oven for 5-8 minutes.
Keywords: oven roasted brussels sprouts, with bacon, vegetable side dish,