Sheet pan meals come in clutch at dinner time! This easy meal is a mom’s best friend!
- 2 medium white jams/sweet potatoes (either Japanese or Hannah work well), washed, peeled and cubed into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 pound precooked sausage links (kielbasa, polish, german, etc.)
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced into strips
- 1 bunch broccolini, washed, dried and cut into the desired length
- 3 teaspoons avocado oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the yams/sweet potatoes into 2 teaspoons avocado oil with sprinkle them lightly with salt and pepper. Spread them out in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
- While the yams roast, prepare the sausage, onion and broccolini. Toss in 1 teaspoon of avocado oil with 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Once the yams have cooked for 20 minutes remove the sheet pan and stir the yams. Then move them all to one side of the sheet pan and arrange the sausage, onion and broccolini on the other side. Do not over crowd the pan if you want crispy vegetables, you can split up the dinner between two sheet pans if needed.
- Once everything is evenly spaced in a single layer on the sheet pan(s) return the pan to the oven to roast for 20 more minutes.
- While dinner is in the oven you can assemble the honey mustard sauce by mixing the two ingredients in a small sauce pan on the stove top over medium-low heat. The sauce is great for dipping or drizzling over top the finished sheet pan dinner.
- Once the sheet pan dinner has finished roasting remove from the oven and serve with the honey mustard sauce.
Keywords: sheet pan, dinner, supper, easy, one pan meal, sausage, potato, broccoli, sheet pan meal, sheet pan dinner, sheet pan supper,