Thick and ultra creamy and made with simple healthy clean ingredients, this is undoubtably The Best Ranch Dressing Recipe you’ll ever have! This homemade ranch dressing is dairy free, keto, Whole30 and paleo. It’s so easy and comes together in minutes!
- 1 cup avocado oil
- 1 egg, organic and as fresh as possible
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill
- 2 Tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley
- To a wide-mouth 16 ounce or larger mason jar, add the avocado oil, egg, coconut milk, garlic clove, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Insert the immersion blender into the bottom of the jar directly over top of the egg yolk. Blend on high and leave the immersion blender on the bottom of the jar without moving for approximately 20-30 seconds until the entire bottom of the jar is emulsified and creamy. Then with the blender still on high, slowly lift up while you blend. Continue blending until the dressing is fully blended, smooth and thickened.
- Remove the immersion blender.
- To the top of the jar add the fresh dill and fresh parsley. Place the immersion blender into the very top of the jar just over the herbs and begin blending after a few seconds while still blending move the blender down into the jar until the herbs are fully incorporated. Then remove the immersion blender.
- Place a lid on the jar, mark the jar with the date the dressing was made and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
*A 16 ounce mason jar is a tight fit for this recipe and reaches maximum capacity but is what I used and is pictured above. It works since the immersion blender doesn’t spill the thick dressing but a larger jar would be easier to maneuver.
Keywords: the best ranch dressing recipe, keto ranch dressing recipe, whole30,