This easy Whole30 Chia Pudding with coconut milk is made of 4 ingredients and assembled in minutes. It’s the perfect healthy make ahead breakfast or snack with endless topping combinations.
- 1 cup whole30 compliant unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds (use 4 Tablespoons if you like it extra thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of unrefined sea salt
- Using a pint sized mason jar, add the coconut milk, chia seeds, ground cinnamon and salt and stir thoroughly until combined.
- Add the lid and refrigerate the chia pudding overnight.
- After refrigerating overnight, stir well and serve with your toppings of choice. Enjoy!
*If your chia seed pudding becomes thicker than you’d like after refrigerating you can mix in a Tablespoon or more of milk or water before serving until it becomes your desired consistency.
*After your Whole30 is finished feel free to add a Tablespoon of pure maple syrup to the mixture before refrigerating or drizzle some on top with the other toppings.
Keywords: whole30 chia pudding, whole30 chia seed pudding, whole30 chia pudding recipe, paleo chia pudding, whole30 breakfast without eggs, chia pudding keto,