Bacon Wrapped Dates with Goat Cheese are quick easy and everyone loves these sweet and savory bites!
- 16 medjool dates
- 4 ounces plain goat cheese
- 8 slices of thin cut bacon, each slice cut in half so the slices are shorter (not thinner)
- 16 toothpicks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the dates down the middle but not all the way through to the other side and remove the pit in each date.
- Stuff each date with a enough goat cheese to fill the inside space while still being able to press the date mostly closed.
- Wrap each stuffed date with a cut slice of bacon around the center and secure the bacon with a toothpick.
- Evenly space the bacon wrapped dates on your baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dates from the oven and use the toothpick to flip each date over to the over side.
- Return them to the oven and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Once finished baking, remove the dates from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving. (You can transfer the dates to a paper towel to absorb the excess bacon grease or serve as is.) Enjoy!
Keywords: bacon wrapped dates with goat cheese, appetizer, easy,