The very BEST chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies! This easy healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is vegan and gluten free, making it also the perfect edible cookie dough for when those cookie dough cravings strike!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened unsalted smooth almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted non-dairy vegan butter, softened
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup super fine blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Using an electric mixer or a mixing bowl with whisk, cream together softened butter, almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Once combined stir in the rolled oats, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt using a rubber spatula. After the dough is formed fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and assembled cookie dough balls two inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes then remove from oven and allow to rest for 5+ minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
- Once completely cool, store in an air-tight container and enjoy!
Keywords: chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, gluten free chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, vegan chocolate chip oatmeal cookies,