This Healthy Chocolate Smoothie will fuel you while feeling like a total treat at the same time! It’s also paleo and dairy free.
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Green Superfood powder “The Original”
- 2 scoops Collagen Peptides
- 3 Tablespoons nut butter of choice
- 4 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Trader Joes brand which isn’t as potent so lessen the quantity as desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup nut milk of choice (more depending on the thickness you desire)
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach, (1/2–1 cup)
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender, such as a Vitamix and blend on high speed or smoothie setting for 90+ seconds.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Keywords: chocolate smoothie, healthy, banana, protein,