Dalgona Whipped Coffee Recipe – Also called Dalgona Korean Coffee is a quick and easy light and creamy coffee drink made from instant coffee and your granulated sweetener of choice. Whipped together and poured over ice and your milk of choice for a decadent coffee shop style beverage made at home.
- In a mixing bowl using either a stand mixer or electric hand mixer for best creamiest results. (Alternatively you can find blender direction in the notes below.)
- To the mixing bowl, add instant coffee, granulated sugar and hot water.
- Using the whisk attachment whisk/beat the mixture on medium speed until the mixture gets thick and creamy, which takes about 3 minutes.
- Select a glass that will fit several ice cubes plus 8 ounces of your milk of choice (you can add more milk depending on the desired strength you want) and still have a couple inches of room left at the top.
- Once the ice and milk are in the glass spoon the whipped coffee over top the cold milk and ice. Stir with a straw as desired and enjoy!
For the thickest creamiest whipped coffee you’ll want to use an electric mixer but if you don’t have one or want to try something different a immersion blender is the next best thing!
-Add the instant coffee, granulated sugar and hot water to a wide mouth mason jar and insert the immersion blender. Blend until thick and creamy, 2-3 minutes. Then spoon over your cup of ice and cold milk and enjoy.
*Nutrition card is generated using 8 ounces of nonfat dairy milk.
Keywords: dalgona whipped coffee recipe, keto dalgona coffee drink, no sugar dalgona coffee,