Dill Roasted Potatoes – An easy healthy side dish with fresh herb flavor, crispy skins and tender creamy insides finished with flakey sea salt! Roast these babies in 30 minutes and pair with your favorite protein!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the potatoes, avocado oil, salt, pepper and dill on the baking sheet until the potatoes are evenly coated. Then arrange the potatoes evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes in the oven for 15 minutes. Then remove the baking sheet to quickly stir and put the potatoes back in the oven for another 15 minutes until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and fork tender on the inside.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and transfer the potatoes to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle the tops of the potatoes with more fresh dill and flakey sea salt.
- Serve along side your favorite main course and enjoy!
Keywords: whole30 roasted potatoes, sheet pan potatoes, dill roasted potatoes,