This easy tutorial will teach you how to cook Instant Pot Jasmine Rice so that you never have rice boil over again! This easy method results in perfectly cooked rice every time.
- 2 cups uncooked Jasmine white rice
- 2 cups water
- Using a fine-mesh strainer, rinse the rice under cold running water.
- Add the rinsed rice and water to the Instant Pot. Cover and lock the lid. Select pressure cook on high pressure or manual for 4 minutes, with the “keep warm” button selected.
- After the cooking time has finished, allow the Instant Pot to naturally depressurize for 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes have elapsed, quick release any remaining pressure by carefully moving the steam valve to “venting”. After the steam has fully released and the pressure pin has dropped, carefully open the lid tilted away from you.
- With a fork, fluff the rice and serve. Eat and enjoy!
*This recipe works in both 6 and 8 quart Instant Pots.
Keywords: instant pot jasmine rice, white rice, instant pot rice,