Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Glaze is made easily in the instant pot with clean ingredients. The pork is very tender and deliciously flavored by a dry spice rub and an amazing maple balsamic glaze. Pressure cooker balsamic pork tenderloin is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 1–2lb pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- Fresh chives, cut thinly
- Rub the pork tenderloin all over with 1 tsp avocado oil. Mix the dry spices together in a small bowl then coat the exterior evenly with spices.
- Combine the balsamic glaze ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Turn the Instant Pot to Sauté mode. Add the 1 teaspoon avocado oil and allow to heat for 1 minute.
- Using long handled tongs, add the pork tenderloin to the Instant Pot and sear all sides for 1-2 minutes per side. Then remove the tenderloin and set aside.
- Deglaze the bottom of the Instant Pot by carefully pouring the balsamic glaze ingredients into the pot and scraping and bits off the bottom of the pot with a wooden or stainless steel spoon.
- Using tongs place the pork tenderloin back into the Instant Pot in the glaze.
- Place the lid on and lock, set the valve to sealing and select pressure cook or manual on high for 10 minutes. Then do a natural release for 5 minutes before quick releasing the remaining pressure.
- Remove the pork from the Instant Pot and allow it to rest on a cutting board for 5-10 minutes before slicing into 1 inch thick pieces.
- While the pork rests turn the Instant Pot to Sauté mode. While the glaze begins to simmer mix the arrowroot and water together completely in a small bowl then stir into the sauce. Stir a few minutes until the sauce thickens and turn off the instant pot.
- Once your sauce has thickened and your tenderloin is sliced serve the balsamic glaze over top the pork with a sprinkle of chopped chives and enjoy!
Keywords: instant pot pork tenderloin, paleo, pork tenderloin recipes,