It’s pumpkin season, who’s ready to celebrate with this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer!?!
- 2 cups unsweetened nut milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (I like sweet coffees, if you don’t I recommend only 1/4 cup of maple syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice blend (I used trader joes)
- Add the pumpkin puree to a medium sized saucepan. To it, add the nut milk, pure maple syrup, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk the mixture together until fully incorporated.
- Move the saucepan to a medium heat burner for 10 minutes, until the creamer begins to simmer slightly.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. You can use some immediately and then cool the rest to room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the creamer into your container of choice and store in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
- Shake well before pouring into your coffee or heat the desired portion, stir and pour into coffee. This creamer works equally well for hot and iced coffees.
Keywords: Paleo Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer, Dairy Free Coffee Creamer, Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice