It’s pumpkin season, who’s ready to celebrate with this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer!? It’s the perfect easy dairy free and vegan coffee creamer for fall.
- 2 cups unsweetened nut milk such as almond milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup – 1/2 cup pure maple syrup depending on your preferred sweetness level
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (my recipe linked)
- Add the pumpkin puree to a medium sized saucepan. To it, add the nut milk, pure maple syrup, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk the mixture together until fully incorporated.
- Move the saucepan to a medium heat burner for 10 minutes, until the creamer begins to simmer slightly.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. You can use some immediately and then cool the rest to room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer the creamer into your container of choice and store in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
- Shake well before pouring into your coffee or heat the desired portion, stir and pour into coffee. This creamer works equally well for hot and iced coffees.
Keywords: pumpkin spice coffee recipe, pumpkin spice latte,