Prosciutto Egg Cups Recipe – A quick and easy breakfast made easily in muffin egg cups. Prosciutto, spinach and baked eggs all in portable little cups. Perfect for meal prep or breakfast to-go!
- 6 pieces prosciutto (about 4 ounces)
- 18 baby spinach leaves, 3 leaves per cup
- 6 large eggs (as close to equal size as possible)
- pinch of freshly cracked black pepper (omit for AIP)
- Optional: garnish with fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a standard muffin pan with avocado oil spray.
- Lay one piece of prosciutto centered over the top of the muffin cup and gently fit it down until it’s molded to the shape of the cup.
- Place 3 spinach leaves in each prosciutto cup.
- Crack an egg into each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle a pinch of freshly cracked black pepper over top of each of the eggs.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until you’ve achieve your desired doneness. (*12 minutes for a soft centered egg and 15 minutes for a firm center.) Please note: eggs will continue to firm up some after being removed from the oven.
- After baking, remove the muffin pan from the oven and allow to sit and cool for a few minutes before carefully removing each egg cup.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
*For meal prep: baked egg cups can be cooled completely and stored in a covered airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Keywords: egg cups recipe, prosciutto recipes, keto egg muffins,