Spaghetti Squash Pizza Bake Casserole is a true comfort meal. This Keto and low-carb dinner is loaded with spaghetti squash, cheese, pepperoni, olives, pesto, spices and sprinkled with fresh basil! It’s an easy meal the whole family will love.
- 1 large spaghetti squash, roasted with “noodles” scooped out and lightly drained of excess liquid
- 4 ounces pesto
- 4 ounces full fat ricotta
- 4 ounces pepperoni slices, reserve 5-6 slices for the top then cut the rest into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella (or cheddar) to sprinkle on top
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- fresh basil to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an oval or square baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the roasted spaghetti squash, pesto, ricotta, cut up pepperoni, salt, dried oregano and garlic powder. Mix until everything is combined and transfer in an even layer to the baking dish.
- Cover the top of the casserole with shredded mozzarella, pitted kalamata olives and your whole pepperoni slices.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes until warmed through.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Keywords: spaghetti squash pizza casserole, spaghetti squash casserole keto, spaghetti squash pizza bake