Stuffed jalapeño peppers with dairy free cream cheese, dill & a crunchy topping. These easy jalapeño poppers make a great appetizer or game-day snack!
- 12 large jalapenos, top cut off and deseeded
- 8 ounces plain dairy free cream cheese (I used Kite Hill)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup pork rinds (this is the whole30 brand I used), place in a small zip lock bag and crush with the bottom of a cup
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine dairy free cream cheese, fresh dill, garlic powder, smoked paprika and black pepper together.
- Transfer the filling mixture into a small sandwich sized zip lock bag and zip shut, snip off one corner and pipe the filling into the hollowed out jalapenos.
- Bake the stuffed jalapenos for 10-12 minutes until they begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle crushed pork rinds over the top of each stuffed jalapeno pepper and serve.
*If the dairy free cream cheese filling comes out of the oven with a “baked” and non-sticky top layer then mix it up slightly with a fork before sprinkling on the pork rinds so that they will stick.
*Leftovers can be covered and kept in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat place in a 300 degree oven for several minutes until warmed through.
Keywords: stuffed jalapeno peppers, jalapeno poppers, dairy free, whole30