This Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce is made with honey to keep it sugar free. It’s absolutely delicious and made in your pressure cooker in just minutes!
- To the Instant Pot, add cranberries, half the honey, apple cider and cinnamon stick.
- Place the lid on securely, lock and set the steam valve to sealing. Select high pressure or manual for 3 minutes. Once the cooking time is complete allow a 10 minute natural release become manually releasing all remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
- Add the remaining half of honey, ground cinnamon, salt and pepper. Stir well and blend if desired.
- Taste and add more honey if desired. You may also need up to an additional 1/2 teaspoon of salt to bring out the flavors, start by adding a little at a time and tasting as you go.
- Transfer to a serving or storage dish and chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve or freeze to enjoy later.
Keywords: instant pot thanksgiving, cranberry sauce, healthy,