This Healthy Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce is made with honey to keep it sugar free. It’s absolutely delicious and made in your pressure cooker in just minutes!
Sugar Free Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
Sweetened with honey and apple cider this easy pressure cooker cranberry sauce is perfect for a sugar free thanksgiving! With the tart brightness of cranberries and perfectly balanced sweetness from the honey it is a delightful addition to any holiday table.
This post may include affiliate links, by making a purchase through a link I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my policy.
Ingredients for Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce
- whole cranberries
- apple cider
- cinnamon stick
- ground cinnamon
- black pepper
How to make Cranberry Sauce in the Instant Pot
Begin by adding the cranberries, honey, apple cider and one cinnamon stick to the Instant Pot. Lock the lid and set the steam valve to sealing.
Program your pressure cooker to 3 minutes on high pressure or manual. Once the cooking time has finished allow for a 10 minute natural release of pressure before quick releasing all remaining steam.
Now all that’s left to do is remove the cinnamon stick and discard, add the remaining ingredients and blend. Once blended, taste and adjust the honey and salt to your desired tastes.
Serve or store in the fridge for up to two weeks or freeze for up to three months.
Is Cranberry Sauce Gluten Free?
This Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce with no sugar is gluten free! While most cranberry sauces are gluten free, when you make homemade you can be assured of exactly what goes into your lovely sauce and can control the ingredients.
More Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes:
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie
- Dairy Free Mashed Potatoes
- Gluten Free Gravy
- Whole30 Green Bean Casserole
- Gluten Free Thanksgiving Stuffing
Pin this recipe for later!
Did you enjoy this recipe?
I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below and leave a comment.
Don’t want to miss a thing?
Sign up here to have recipes and cooking tips sent right to your inbox!
This Instant Pot Cranberry Sauce is made with honey to keep it sugar free. It’s absolutely delicious and made in your pressure cooker in just minutes!
- To the Instant Pot, add cranberries, half the honey, apple cider and cinnamon stick.
- Place the lid on securely, lock and set the steam valve to sealing. Select high pressure or manual for 3 minutes. Once the cooking time is complete allow a 10 minute natural release become manually releasing all remaining pressure.
- Open the lid and remove and discard the cinnamon stick.
- Add the remaining half of honey, ground cinnamon, salt and pepper. Stir well and blend if desired.
- Taste and add more honey if desired. You may also need up to an additional 1/2 teaspoon of salt to bring out the flavors, start by adding a little at a time and tasting as you go.
- Transfer to a serving or storage dish and chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve or freeze to enjoy later.
Keywords: instant pot thanksgiving, cranberry sauce, healthy,