Without a doubt this is the BEST Whole30 Coleslaw! The dressing is made of the classic mayo and apple cider vinegar mixture and the addition of fresh dill really boosts the flavors! It’s the perfect whole30 side dish, potluck offering or BBQ pairing.
- 16 ounce bag of coleslaw mix or 1 1/4 cups shredded cabbage + 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup whole30 compliant mayo (or make your own Whole30 Mayo!)
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mayo, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper for the dressing.
- Once the dressing is combined, fold in the shredded cabbage, carrots and dill until evenly coated in the dressing.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days and serve cold.
Keywords: whole30 coleslaw, whole30 coleslaw dressing, paleo coleslaw, whole30 coleslaw recipe,