Whole30 Pork Chops are easy, healthy and delicious. This pork chops recipe has a caramelized and crispy exterior and juicy interior. Topped with tart and juicy apples this pork chops with apples combination makes the perfect family dinner!
- Pat the fresh or thawed (not frozen) pork chops dry with a paper towel and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Over medium-high heat, add 1 Tablespoon avocado oil to coat your skillet. Allow the oil to warm up with the pan.
- Once your pan is hot, add the pork chops and cook for about 6 minutes without touching before flipping and cooking another 6 minutes or until done, check doneness with an electric thermometer. Once cooked transfer the pork chops to a plate to rest for at least 10 minutes.
- Using the same skillet, reduce the heat to medium-low and melt 2 Tablespoons of ghee to coat the pan.
- Add the apple slices, cinnamon and pinch of salt and allow to cook until soft, about 5-8 minutes depending on how soft you prefer your apples to be.
- Once the apples finish cooking stir the vanilla extract into the apples.
- Serve the pork chops topped with the warm apples alongside Whole30 Cauliflower Mash and roasted veggies. Enjoy!
Keywords: whole30 pork chops, paleo pork chops, how to sear pork chops, whole30 pork chops with apples, healthy pork chop recipe, keto pork chop recipe,