These Baked Paleo Chicken Tenders are super flavorful and both juicy and crispy with the use of an egg wash, spices and almond flour coating. Oven baked makes for easy clean up and the Honey Mustard dipping sauce adds a tangy sweetness into the mix. A great easy high protein, low carb recipe.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line your baking dish with parchment paper.
- Assemble your dredging station with two plate. One with the two whisked eggs and the other with almond flour, coconut flour, salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Mix the flours and spices together until evening incorporated.
- Keeping one hand wet and the other dry dip each chicken tender into the whisked egg and then into the breading mixture until completely coated. Lay breaded tenders on the lined baking dish.
- Once all the chicken is coated and your oven is preheated, bake for 10 minutes and then remove the chicken turn each over and continue baking on the other side for another 10 minutes. The chicken will bake for 20 minutes total.
- While the chicken cooks mix your simple 2 ingredient Honey Mustard Sauce. Simply stir together 1/4 cup of raw honey and 1/4 cup of yellow mustard over low heat in a small sauce pan.
- Once removed, check to see that the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Then allow to cool slightly and enjoy with the honey mustard dipping sauce.
Keywords: paleo chicken tenders, gluten free chicken tenders, almond flour chicken tenders,