This Egg Free Pie Crust is also nut free, gluten free and paleo. It’s a no-roll crust that tastes just like traditional pie crust!
This post may include affiliate links, by making a purchase through a link I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my policy.
Whether you’re looking for an egg free pie crust, nut free pie crust or just a paleo pie crust, this Egg Free Pie Crust is for you! It covers all the bases, is so easy (no roll) and tastes soooo much like traditional pie crust.
It can be hard around the holidays to enjoy the traditional holiday foods without including any food allergies or dietary restrictions. That’s why I created this easy, no roll pie crust! Our family is egg free now and with it happening just before the holiday I was left to quickly create a recipe that would allow for allll the pumpkin pie! (also egg free) This Egg Free Pie Crust will forever be my go to allergen free pie crust! I hope this recipe is treasured in your family as much as it is in mine!
Eat and Enjoy,
More Dessert Recipes:
- Cassava Flour Sugar Cookies
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Mini Key Lime Pies
- Sunbutter Cups
Did you make this recipe? I want to see it! Snap a picture and share it here on Pinterest.
Follow me on Pinterest for more easy seasonal recipe ideas!Print
This Egg Free Pie Crust is also nut free and paleo. It’s a no roll crust just that tastes like traditional crust!
- 1 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup palm shortening
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- 2 Tablespoons very cold water
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, add arrowroot powder, coconut flour, palm shortening, ghee and salt.
- Pulse a few times while drizzling in the cold water and maple syrup. Continue pulsing until a thin but well mixed dough forms. (The dough will be very sticky, this is normal.)
- Using a rubber spatula spread the dough (no rolling needed) into a 9-inch pie dish on both the bottom and sides. Evenly disperse the dough around the dish as well as you can and smooth the dough out with the rubber spatula.
- Par bake the crust for 10 minutes if the filling you’ve chosen will be baked again. If you are filling with a no-bake pie filling then bake the crust for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
Keywords: egg free pie crust, nut free pie crust, paleo pie crust, egg free nut free pie crust, allergy friendly pie crust, no roll pie crust
Pin this recipe for later!