Here it is, you guys! Our much awaited FAVORITE smoothie! It’s a healthy Chocolate Smoothie that’s loaded with protein, banana, dates, superfood powder, spinach, healthy fats from nuts, and a super chocolatey taste!
This post may include affiliate links, by making a purchase through a link I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my policy.
My daughter loves this smoothie and I LOVE that she’s getting so many nutrients! This smoothie is sweet with no added sugar and supplies an abundance of nutrients that can easily take the place of breakfast or be the perfect afternoon pick-me-up snack! Superfood powder and collagen make all the difference in this smoothie and we quite honestly can’t get enough! This chocolate smoothie is in constant rotation around here. Please let me know below what you think!
Eat and Enjoy,
This Healthy Chocolate Smoothie will fuel you while feeling like a total treat at the same time!
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Green Superfood powder “The Original”
- 2 scoops Collagen Peptides
- 3 Tablespoons nut butter of choice
- 4 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Trader Joes brand which isn’t as potent so lessen the quantity as desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 cup nut milk of choice (more depending on the thickness you desire)
- 1 handful fresh baby spinach, (1/2-1 cup)
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender, such as a Vitamix and blend on high speed or smoothie setting for 90+ seconds.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Keywords: smoothie, protein smoothie recipe, smoothie recipe, chocolate smoothie, healthy chocolate smoothie, collagen smoothie recipe, chocolate green smoothie, paleo smoothie, whole30 smoothie recipe,
Pin this image below to save this Chocolate Smoothie recipe for later!