Whether or not you’re craving a healthy snack or just have left over kale to use up – kale chips are definitely the way to problem solve! So simple to make and pleasing even to the pickiest of eaters, these chips are sure to be a win all the way around!
The flavor combinations are endless and today I have a cheesy option for you that is always a crowd pleaser. Made with nutritional yeast and cashews, which gives that cheesy flavor, these healthy veggie chips are also vegan! So if you have 25 minutes, give these crispy babies a try! You certainly won’t regret it.
Eat and Enjoy,
Sometimes all I crave are crunchy snacks, these Vegan Cheesy Kale Chips always satisfy.
- 1 bunch of Kale, rinsed and dried thoroughly
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees fahrenheit.
- After washing and drying the kale tear into small (1 inch-ish pieces), discard any large stems.
- In a small food processor add raw cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and salt. Blend until cashews are very small. Then set aside.
- In a large mixing down add kale and drizzle very lightly with avocado oil, massage oil into kale pieces with hands.
- Then sprinkle cashew mixture over the kale until well coated, mix until all pieces are coated.
- Transfer seasoned kale to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Do not over crowd the baking sheet. (A whole bunch of kale will require multiple batches. Approximately 3 whole kale leaves will fill a baking sheet and be considered 1 batch.)
- Bake kale in a 275 degree oven for 17-20 minutes.
- Once baked, remove and allow to cool before enjoying! Store all remaining chips in an airtight container, that’s it!
Keywords: Vegan Cheesy Kale Chips, Kale Chips