These Keto Deviled Eggs are simply the BEST high fat and high in protein snack made in minutes! The ultra creamy mayo filling sprinkled with dill and smoked paprika create a delicious smokey flavor. These easy peel Deviled Eggs are also perfect for Easter or any holiday appetizer.
How to make Deviled Eggs
Deviled Eggs are easily made by cutting in half a hard boiled eggs after the shell has been removed. After the egg is cut in half remove the yolk from both halves and repeat with all eggs. Add the hard boiled yolks into a mixing bowl and mash with the back of a fork along with mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper to make the deviled egg filling. Using a small spoon place a dollop of the filling into the egg white cavity where you removed the yolk and serve.
This post may include affiliate links, by making a purchase through a link I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my policy.
Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
To make Deviled Eggs in the Instant Pot you will first Hard Boil your eggs in the Instant Pot. After they are hard boiled and peeled allow them to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes or more before slicing. Once they are cooled, slice the egg in half as pictured and remove the yolks from each egg, placing them in a mixing bowl. Using the back of a fork mash the yolks into small pieces and mix in the mayo, mustard, salt and pepper. Once well combined, spoon the yolk filling into the egg whites and sprinkle the tops with a pinch of dried dill weed and smoked paprika. Serve and enjoy!
Deviled Eggs Ingredients
- hard boiled eggs
- sugar free keto mayo
- dijon mustard
- unrefined sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- dried dill weed and smoked paprika
What makes these the Best Deviled Eggs
The best deviled eggs are those with a thick and creamy egg yolk filling and great flavor. This Keto Deviled Eggs Recipe has both! The filling is made of thick and creamy mayo that gets even thicker and creamier when mixed with the egg yolks and the deviled eggs are finished off with a sprinkle of dried dill weed and smoked paprika for extra flavor and a smokey addition to the flavor profile. They are definitely a crave-worthy snack!
How many deviled eggs per person?
When preparing deviled eggs as an appetizer for a gathering, plan to prepare at least 2 deviled eggs per person, which translates to 1 whole egg per person.
Can you have mayo on keto?
Mayonnaise is the perfect keto condiment since mayo is high in fat and has virtually no carbs. Mayo is a great addition to low-carb and keto diets.
Are deviled eggs keto friendly
Deviled eggs are keto friendly when made with a sugar free mayonnaise and mustard.
Are deviled eggs healthy?
Deviled eggs can be a healthy part of a high fat and high protein diet when whole food ingredients are used. Hard boiled eggs are a great source of lean protein and a great and easy way to add more protein to your diet without adding carbs.
Are deviled eggs Whole30 Compliant?
Not all deviled eggs are Whole30 Compliant so you need to look for a recipe like this one that uses all whole 30 compliant ingredients including mayonnaise and mustard. Sugars are found commonly in store bought mayos which make them not compliant.
If you are looking for how to make deviled eggs whole30, this recipe will suit you well as it is already whole30 compliant and uses all whole30 ingredients.
More Dairy Free Keto Recipes:
- Prosciutto Egg Cups
- Keto Green Bean Casserole
- The BEST Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
- Chia Pudding with Strawberry and Coconut
Pin this recipe for later!
Did you enjoy this recipe?
I’d love for you to give it a star rating ★ below and leave a comment.Print
These easy Deviled Eggs are simply the BEST appetizer or snack made in minutes! The ultra creamy mayo filling sprinkled with dill and smoked paprika creates a delicious smokey flavor that can’t be beat. These easy peel Deviled Eggs are also perfect for Easter or any holiday appetizer.
- Start by cutting your hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise, wipe off the knife with a clean towel between cutting each egg.
- Remove the hard boiled yolks from all the egg halves and add them to a medium mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks into small pieces creating a paste or very small crumbles.
- To the mixing bowl of yolks, add the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Mix to combine and continue mashing with the fork as you mix until you reach a smooth texture. Taste the filling and add more salt if desired to taste. (Salt levels vary depending on the mayo you’re using.)
- Plate the egg whites and spoon a dollop of the egg filling into each egg white half until the filling is evenly distributed.
- Once all eggs are filled, sprinkle a pinch of each dried dill weed and smoked paprika overtop each deviled egg. Serve and enjoy!
*Deviled eggs can be made a head of time and stored in the fridge in a covered container for up to 5 days.
Keywords: keto deviled eggs, easy peel deviled eggs, whole30 deviled eggs, instant pot deviled eggs,