These Keto Deviled Eggs are simply the BEST high fat and high in protein snack made in minutes! The ultra creamy mayo filling sprinkled with dill and smoked paprika create a delicious smokey flavor. These easy peel Deviled Eggs are also perfect for Easter or any holiday appetizer.
- Start by cutting your hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise, wipe off the knife with a clean towel between cutting each egg.
- Remove the hard boiled yolks from all the egg halves and add them to a medium mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks into small pieces creating a paste or very small crumbles.
- To the mixing bowl of yolks, add the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Mix to combine and continue mashing with the fork as you mix until you reach a smooth texture. Taste the filling and add more salt if desired to taste. (Salt levels vary depending on the mayo you’re using.)
- Plate the egg whites and spoon a dollop of the egg filling into each egg white half until the filling is evenly distributed.
- Once all eggs are filled, sprinkle a pinch of each dried dill weed and smoked paprika overtop each deviled egg. Serve and enjoy!
*Deviled eggs can be made a head of time and stored in the fridge in a covered container for up to 5 days.
Keywords: keto deviled eggs, easy peel deviled eggs, whole30 deviled eggs, instant pot deviled eggs,