Zoodles with Pesto Shrimp, the easiest weeknight dinner around! Packed full of veggies and pesto covered shrimp this is the perfect quick family dinner! So many of my favorite flavors all combined into one easy meal.
This post may include affiliate links, by making a purchase through a link I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here to read my policy.
As a mom to a small child I’ve hidden more than a few veggies into my daughter’s meals. Remember my hidden veggie applesauce that is STILL all the rave!?! There are times to hide the veggies and then there are times to show them front and center in a new fun way! Zoodles are one of those ways for us! Mixed with some other fan favorites, these Zoodles with Pesto Shrimp, kalamata olives and marinated artichokes were a big hit!
How Do I Make This Meal Whole30/Paleo
Check your ingredients and you can easily make this dish either Whole30 or Paleo. First you’ll want to choose a dairy free pesto then make sure your olives and marinated artichokes have clean ingredients and you are good to go!
How To Make Zoodles With Pesto Shrimp
You start by sautéing fresh (or thawed) uncooked shrimp in pesto, talk about flavor! Then adding in your zoodles, kalamata olives and marinated artichokes….I mean, what is truly easier?? We love it and know that you will too! Be sure to pin it for later as well!
Eat and Enjoy,
More Easy Weeknight Dinners
- Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Spaghetti Squash Pepperoni Pizza Bake
- Baby Back Ribs with Caramelized Carrots
- Sheet Pan Sausage, Asparagus & Crispy Potatoes
- Sheet Pan Sausage, Sweet Potato & Broccolini Dinner
The easiest weeknight dinner around! Packed full of veggies and pesto covered shrimp this is the perfect quick family dinner!
- 1 pound fresh raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 medium-large zucchini, spiralized (or you can purchase zoodles ready to go from the grocery store)
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup marinated artichokes
- Spiralize your zucchini and set aside.
- In a medium to large skillet over medium-low heat saute the shrimp in pesto for 2-3 minutes on each side until fully cooked. Remove shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- Using the same skillet, add in the zoodles and saute for about 2 minutes before adding back in the shrimp, remaining pesto, kalamata olives and marinated artichokes.
- Toss everything together and serve immediately.
Keywords: zoodles, zucchini noodles, shrimp, easy dinners,
Pin this recipe for later!